How to Buy Bitcoin on Cash App: Step-by-Step Instructions
To use the free Cash App to buy Bitcoin, first, you will also need to download the app from your Apple Store or Google Play and after that just sign up. Signing up are often easily done using either your email address or telephone number by following these steps.
- Choose the “sign up” option and enter your email address or phone number. A confirmation code will be sent to your chosen option; check and enter it in the space provided.
- You will need to offer your debit card information to link a bank account to your Cash App account. You will be required to settle on an account, either personal (for simple sending and receiving cash) or business (for buying goods and services).
- Choose a $cashtag that ought to be a singular username with which you'll receive payments.
Having found out a Cash App account, now let’s enter the way to buy Bitcoin on Cash App. Follow the instructions below:
- You need to form a deposit to the account. This is a requirement before any user is allowed to shop for Bitcoin. Other KYC requirements may have to be met for you to continue.
- After that, tap the “Cash & Bitcoin” button. Tap the “Bitcoin” button on the top right.
- Tap “Buy” and enter the quantity you would like to shop for by swiping up. You can also use the slider and drag it to your required amount which is easier. After that, tap “Buy Bitcoin.”
- Next, confirm you are the owner of the app by entering your cash PIN or using your fingerprint and tap “Confirm.” You will have Bitcoin in your account balance momentarily.
This is the way to buy Bitcoin on Cash App. You should know that the app only allows a maximum purchase of $10,000 worth of Bitcoin per transaction.
How to sell Bitcoin on Cash App: Step-by-Step Instructions
To know how to sell Bitcoin on Cash App, the steps are quite opposite of those for buying it. The following steps will guide you to do that.
- Open your Cash App and tap on the “Investing” tab on the house screen.
- Tap “Bitcoin” and then select “Sell.”
- There are a number of options listed for the amount. Select one that fits your purpose or tap the three dots to enter a custom amount.
- Finally, you'll got to enter your Cash App PIN or use your fingerprint to verify then tap “Confirm.”
Congratulations! Now you recognize the way to sell Bitcoin on Cash App.
Are There Any Fees?
Yes! Cash App charges fees both for purchasing and selling of Bitcoin. These fees vary thanks to the constantly changing price of Bitcoin. However, as you expect, the fees may be different for selling than for buying Bitcoin on the app.
Now that you simply skills to shop for and sell Bitcoin on Cash App, you'll start using the app to receive Bitcoin or to send to other users within the two supporting countries. Remember, you can’t send or receive payment from users outside of your country, but hopefully, this may change soon.